Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yamagishi Ramen

Date: October 2, 2010
Place: K-Village, Gourmet Market Zone 2nd floor, Bangkok, Thailand
Who: F
Price: 200++

I discovered this shop during my Japanese food research for my Tokyo trip next year. I would like to try Tsukemen in Tokyo and Taishoken is believed to be the original Tsukemen in Tokyo. Yamagishi is its chain store in foreign country.

Welcome drink is iced water
The karaake here is so yummy. Its sauce is sour, salty, and tasty! The combination of fried chicken and sauce was very matched.
Our main dish, Tsukemen! We ordered special Tsukemen in a medium size.
The taste is slightly different from general Tonkotsu Ramen. It has a sour taste like it was made of lemon or something...I don't know. It is not too conc so we can eat together with Ramen as a soup. Shashu is ok. Not bad. I didn't focus on the pork as I enjoyed having a noodle and soup.
It is worth a try! Go go!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment