Monday, October 11, 2010

Yoshino

Yoshino Okonomiyaki

Date: October 8, 2010
Where: Yoshino, Isetan, Central World, Bangkok, Thailand
Who: Beer, F, Sem, Q, Golf
Price: 200++

My first time trying Okonomiyaki shop in Thailand. We picked this restaurant because Saboten had a long line 555. Who wants to choose okonomiyaki as a first choice, right? It sounds like a light food, not for having a big meal together with friends. Let's see..

We ordered three pans of Oko. The first one is Osaka Okonomiyaki which the shop recommended to us but we added extra pork and noodle. The size is very small compared to the prize (around 200 baht) though they said we could have it for two persons...As most of us were guys, it didn't serve our hunger :(


After applying oko sauce and nori (seaweed in green powder), putting in a fish powder (ปลาป่น)


Lastly, put mayonese.


Serving yourself... To be honest, I didn't join this meal as I already had dinner. I tried one bite for the second pan which is plain Osaka Oko. It was a bit loose. Sem told me the first one is better as the pork was good and I think noodle will make you chew more tasty.


The third one is negi pork or pork with spring onion (ต้นหอม). A combination of pork and negi were matched..that was my friend said.

Beer ordered this menu.. Fried chicken soft bone (ข้อไก่ทอด...คัยรู้ภาษาอังกฤษบอกด้วย)

Oh I almost forgot to say that they fried all okonomiyaki for us. We just add topping and sauce by ourselves.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment